We are very excited for our Thanksgiving break. Today in school we created some beautiful turkies by following directions. We had to read the instructions step by step to create them. We did a wonderful job.
Kelly, I'm not here every second of the day. As soon as I get your messages I will write something back, ok. Are you puting your fingers on the home row? Ms. Pritchard
Thanks to all of you that helped your child with their review packets. Many of the students turned theirs in and we had our drawing. Prizes that were awarded included strawberries, oranges, bananas, and a couple prizes from the prize bucket for the students that "don't like fruit"!! What!? How can you not like FRUIT! I thought it was the veggies that little kiddies didn't like. Oh the times, they are a changing.
School at Home!
Students can practice their keyboarding skills and other reading/math skills at these websites.
7 comments:
hi teacher! cool turkey, teacher and kid's. thanks, savannah
I'm so glad you visited! I'll see you tomorrow! Ms. Pritchard
I LIKE THIS BLOG SO MUCH I GO ON IT ALMOST EVERYDAY TEXT ME BACK
HI TEACHER THIS IS A COOL BLOG
HI TEACHER ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ME A LETER BACK
KELLY
Kelly, I'm not here every second of the day. As soon as I get your messages I will write something back, ok. Are you puting your fingers on the home row?
Ms. Pritchard
Post a Comment