Sunday, November 23, 2008
School out at 1:40 on Wednesday Nov. 26th
I hope you all had a great weekend. Rocks have been pouring into our classroom for our rock unit. Just waiting for a few more students to bring their rocks. Once all rocks are here, we will be doing some experiments and writing about rocks. For spelling during this short week the students will be doing different sorts with some of the word wall words that they have learned so far this year. I will not be collecting green folders on Wednesday. There will be no new word wall words this week, but we will be reviewing the ones that we have learned and doing some testing on them to see if students are remembering them. Sorry I haven't gotten any new pictures up. There will be some soon. I want to thank all of you that take the time to look at the blog often. It makes it worth my time to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
techer this wedsite is so cool text me back love kelly
Kelly , Glad to see you here. Are you keeping your fingers on the home row keys when you type?
Love Ms. Prit
i am keeping my fingers on them
kelly
Post a Comment