Already the last month of the year 2008 has arrived. We still have much to learn in 2nd grade and we are only about half way through the school year. December is a busy month for us in school. We will be doing a lot of reviewing previous skills and strategies as well as creating art and fun projects. The students all seemed to have a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Eveybody came back with a smile on their face.
I have created a poll and posted it to the right of the blog. Please answer the questions so that I can have a better idea of how this blog affects my students and their families.
Your child should be bringing home the Second Grade Scoop (our new monthly newsletter). Please refer to it often as it has each weeks word wall words listed on it. Check back soon for updated photos and fun!
8 comments:
Hey class! Why don't you ever visit this lovely blog? I never see any of you here! Please visit me. Love Ms. Pritchard
Kaylee, this is how you do it! ms. prit
Thank you for being my teacher!
from kaylee
You are welcome Kaylee.Have a wonderful Friday tomorrow!
you are the best teacher ever!
can me and Abby play tomorrow at
your house?ss
the last one was from Kaylee
Hi I am Emilee.Kaylees cousin.
Emilee
Hello Emilee. I hope you and Kaylee had fun on our blog!
Kaylee's teacher.
Post a Comment