Thank you for the Blog. It is really fun. You are a great teacher and really funny. I like Abby too! She is fun to play with. She is also a good friend, and you to teacher. From,Tannon
Oh Tannon Bannanon. I am sooooo happy to see you leaving messages on our blog!! If you could see me right now, you would laugh at the big smile I have on my FACE!!! I think I am laughing for you! See you tomorrow chickadee! : )
Thanks to all of you that helped your child with their review packets. Many of the students turned theirs in and we had our drawing. Prizes that were awarded included strawberries, oranges, bananas, and a couple prizes from the prize bucket for the students that "don't like fruit"!! What!? How can you not like FRUIT! I thought it was the veggies that little kiddies didn't like. Oh the times, they are a changing.
School at Home!
Students can practice their keyboarding skills and other reading/math skills at these websites.
2 comments:
Thank you for the Blog. It is really fun. You are a great teacher and really funny. I like Abby too! She is fun to play with. She is also a good friend, and you to teacher. From,Tannon
Oh Tannon Bannanon. I am sooooo happy to see you leaving messages on our blog!! If you could see me right now, you would laugh at the big smile I have on my FACE!!! I think I am laughing for you! See you tomorrow chickadee! : )
Post a Comment